– Outstanding book, well-built world, developed characters. Amazing plot, could not be better.
– Enjoyed the world as well as character development. Definitely a book worth recommending and an author worth following.
– It was a good book, it had some minor flaws and though it was a good book it wasn’t something that I overly connected with.
– It was an “okay” book. One that I may recommend if it’s something I believe would work for another individual. There was something amiss for me that kept it from being a good book.
– This book didn’t work for me. There were no connections and likely nothing I enjoyed about it.
Each book I rate is an honest rating coupled with an honest review, if you request a review you are accepting the fact that if I do not enjoy the book or if I see room for improvement the review will reflect that opinion.