Wow! I read 12 books this past month. That is the most I’ve read in a few months.
Wow, I’m still in shock! After last year’s reading challenge of 150 books I kind of burned myself out reading wise. My brain has taken a while to recover and I’m sure glad it has gotten over itself! Hehe.
So, without further ado here are the books that I read in the Month of May!
In order of reading:
- In Calabria by Peter S. Beagle – 4 Crown rating
- Cinder by Marissa Meyer– 3.5 Crown Rating
- Autumn Bones by Jacqueline Carey – 3 Crown Rating
- Breakwater by Catherine Jones Payne – 2 Crown Rating
- Alanna by Tamora Pierce – 3 Crown Rating
- The Angel Alejandro by Alistair Cross – 2.5 Crown Rating
- My Potty by Anita Bijsterbosh – 3 Crown Rating
- Roseblood by A.G. Howard – 1 Crown rating
- If You Were Here by Jennie Yabroff – 3.5 crown rating
- Caraval by Stephanie Garber – 3.5 crown rating
- America’s Next Reality Star by Laura Heffernan – 2 crown rating
- Bad Night by Kelli Roberts – 1 crown rating
I actually liked Breakwater! It made me feel young again, I guess 😀
Good job on your reading! I’m not exactly sure how many I read in May. I will have to check that out 🙂
Hehe as I say for every book there is a reader out there!
My main issue was the lack of world building and building the political intrigue on top of that.
And thank you! I had a good month of reading. It felt good after being burned out from last year.
You’ll have to let me know how much and what you read. ☺️☺️☺️
LikeLiked by 1 person