Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays to all! I went on a search and found this lovely tag on Fandoms On The Run. Hope you enjoy it!
1. “You’re a Mean One Mr. Grinch”: Name a villainous character you couldn’t help but love.
I found that the Darkling was seriously underplayed in this series, but I loved him regardless. He was unapologetically villainous and he was true to his casting. He is probably my all-time favorite villain [so far.]
2. “All I Want for Christmas is You”: Which book do you most hope to see under your Christmas tree?
Even those this baby doesn’t release until January, Santa is the only one who could make it happen and be nestled beneath my Christmas tree. I love everything A.G. Howard puts out, plus this one is Phantom Of The Opera inspired.
3. “Rudolph the Red Nosed Reindeer”: Name a character that overcomes major obstacles and learns to believe in themselves.
Feyre grows by leaps and bounds in this second book, so much happens and it is by far the better of the two books. I enjoyed her growth and who she became by the end of this book.
4. “Santa Claus is Coming to Town”: a) Which character do you think would be on the top of the naughty list?
b) Which character do you think would be at the top of the nice list?
Naughty List: I think Morpheus would land himself at the top for being a dark, seductive creature.. and he’s trying to woo Alyssa in various ways.
Nice List: I’d have to give that one to Joscelin Verreuil of Kushiel’s Dart, call him a prig of a man, call him snobbish and or a stick in the mud, but he’s a solid guy and goes through hell for his charge.
5. “Frosty the Snowman”: Which book just melts your heart.
This book was what actually turned me on to the idea of delving into some more contemporary romance/new adult romance novels, because it made me realize there are some really fantastic gems out there. CoHo did an amazing job getting me to become emotionally invested in these characters, even if she broke me during the process.
6. “Feliz Navidad”: Choose a book that takes place in a country other than your own.
It takes place in beautiful, frigid Russia! A fantastic cold weather read [although to be honest this book is best read WHENEVER!]
7. “It’s the Most Wonderful Time of the Year”: Which holiday themed book do you use to spread the Christmas joy?
Really there is no contest. It’s a Christmas Carol for heaven’s sake! A tale of redemption at its finest as it shows that it is never too late to change. A must around Christmas, I watch the movie ever year and I’ve read the book more than a few times.
8. “Sleigh Ride”: Which fictional character would you choose to spend the holidays with (doesn’t have to be a love interest!)
Morpheus. Good gracious, Morpheus. He’s ruined me for life, A.G. Howard crafted such a delicious dark fae that he’s been cemented in my mind as my favorite male. My second? Probably Rhysand from A Court of Mist and Fury! Same dark, mysterious, crafty and seductive character.
9. “Baby it’s Cold Outside”: Which book that you didn’t like would you sacrifice to a fire to warm yourself up in the cold?
While that is probably a little harsh – I’d probably sacrifice The Night Circus, because it was in my opinion the worst. Confusing, vague and hyped up for what?
10. “Do you hear what I hear”: Which book do you think everyone should read?
Ugh, that’s such a hard question… I have a few recs..
Annnnd there you have it! Hope you enjoyed it.