This month was a bummer for me. I hardly read [for me,] at all. I found that I was in a major book slump and coupled with it being a hectic month as far as Birthday, Holiday and book events – oh not to mention tossing in some Kindergarten screening – OI! Crazy month!
- Hearts, Keys, and Puppetry by Neil Gaiman – ★★★★☆
- The Infidel Stain by M.J. Carter – ★★★★☆
- In the darkness that’s where I’ll know you by Luke Smitherd – ★★★☆☆
- The Girl of Fire and Thorns by Rae Carson – ★★★☆☆
- Windcatcher by A.J. Norfield – ★★★★☆
- The Last Days of Magic by Mark Tompkins – ★★★☆☆
- The Art of Not Breathing by Sarah Alexander – ★☆☆☆☆
Here is to next month, which looks more promising so far. [April Fools! HA!] No, but really.. I feel as though I’m mentally able to submerge myself into books again and not feel so fried doing so.