So, I went on a book-buying spree to fight off the winter blues and kind of lost track as to how many I actually purchased, . There is one missing from the photo “Anna and the French kiss.”
“Alice’s Adventures…” is a book I have in eBook format but I needed, yes needed, this in paperback. I also own “The last unicorn” in eBook format. You can’t beat paper, honestly. I love physical books and much prefer them.
The others have taken their place in my ever growing TBR pile.
- The Last Unicorn by Peter S. Beagle
- Slasher Girls & Monster Boys [selected] by April Genevieve Tucholke
- The Wizard of Oz by L. Frank Baum
- Harry Potter and The Sorcerer’s Stone by J.K. Rowling
- The Revenant by Michael Punke
- A study in Silks by Emma Jane Holloway
- Eragon by Christopher Paolini
- The Sword of Shannara by Terry Brooks
- Dragonflight by Anne McCaffrey
- Alice’s Adventures in Wonderland & Through the Looking Glass by Lewis Carroll
- Anna and The French Kiss by Stephanie Perkins
I had been obsessively checking one of the local libraries that usually hosts a book sale, the books tend to be .25 a piece, which COME ON! 25 cents people! They had been hosting one every month, so you can imagine the book piles I had acquired. However, their last one was in December and since then they’ve had nothing, I’ve looked… So, what do I do? I go on a book buying spree. A few of these are actually used books I bought off of Amazon. others were bought new off Amazon or from the physical Barnes & Noble store. The Revenant I actually bought at BJ’s Wholesale. How about them apples?!
Except, right after my last purchase, which was Anna and the French Kiss, I logged into Facebook and what do I see, just as I’m telling my fellow book fiend also known as my sister in law, THE LIBRARY IS GOING TO HAVE A BOOK SALE IN THE MONTH OF MARCH. Yeah, can you guess I’m excited?
Not only will there be a book sale, but my son’s birthday is this month and since he’s equally as enthusiastic about books I’m going to surprise him with a trip to the bookstore. Mummy isn’t going to walk away empty handed either. 😉
Bring on March!