Thank you so much to The Bookish Underdog for very kindly nominating me for this!
- Acknowledge the blog that nominated you and display the award.
- Answer 11 question that the blog gives you.
- Give 11 random facts about yourself.
- Nominate 5-11 blogs you think are deserving of the award that have less than 200 followers.
- Let the blogs know you have nominated them.
- Give them 11 questions to answer.
The 11 Questions Bookish Underdog Gave Me:
- What made you want to start a blog?
I enjoy writing and sharing my love of books. A good amount of friends and family always asked me to read and review books for them. So, why not?! Plus, I loooove talking about books even if my view differs from anothers.
2. Are you a dog or a cat person?
Difficult question, because I have both and I’d classify myself as a general animal lover. I have 3 cats, 1 dog and a horse. I do love my kitty snuggles when I read though. [I usually have all 3 cats littered around me when I read.]
3. Which famous person, dead or alive, would you most like to meet?
That’s a good and hard question, there are so many brilliant minds that I would love to meet. Beethoven, Van Gogh and Poe are my top three… and it’s very hard to narrow those down.
4. EXCLUDING Harry Potter, which fictional world would you most like to visit?
I would LOVE to visit A.G. Howard’s Wonderland, it sounds so much creepier than Carroll’s land, but also beautiful, too!
5. Name something on your bucket list
I would love to go jet setting around Europe. If not, the entirety then, at least, Ireland.
6. What did you do for your last birthday?
I went up to Maine with my family. I absolutely love Maine. The coast, the woodlands, everything about it. I frequent Portland and Freeport. I just love it there, plus Freeport has a quaint Bookstore that I love to go to!
7. Right or left handed?
8. Would you rather a tiny house and a massive garden or a massive house and a tiny garden?
A tiny house and a massive garden. A nice house is well.. nice.. but a massive garden is inspirational, it’s relaxing and splendid. I’d opt for a large yard or garden every time.
9. Do you believe in gods/a god?
Yes, I do believe in God.
10. Which Harry Potter spell do you most wish you could use in real – life? [Let’s pretend there’s no International statute of secrecy]
Considering I’ve never actually read the books… I don’t really know any of the spells.The only one I know is the Patronus Charm, I think that would be cool. I know it’s the most difficult spell, too.
11. If you had to choose, which would you rather live without: books, TV/film or music?
TV. I’m not overly keen on TV. I don’t even go to the movies often or even watch them at home. I love music and reading though.
11 Random Facts about me:
- My childhood nickname is Sissy and my family still calls my by the name.
- I went to a private high school and yes I had to wear a uniform. It wasn’t a cute one either.
- Yellow has been my favorite color since I was a little girl.
- The Princess Bride is my all-time favorite movie, the book was great too!
- I cry maybe once a year. I’m not big on crying and it’s hard to make me cry! Weird right?
- I will one day have a Beauty & The Beast library… Okay, maybe not on that scale, but I will have a darn big library! As of right now I have 2 book shelves. I LOVE physical books and prefer them to eBooks, it’s just with my limited amount of space I had begun the eBook binge reading.
- I love running. I have run 5ks, 10ks and half marathons. My goal is to compete a full marathon next year. Whoo!
- I own a Border Collie named Alice [after Alice in Wonderland,] who I show in the conformation ring.
- This year I’ll be trying to publish a work of my own! I just need to set aside time for myself 😉
- I have 2 kiddos under the age of 5. Which makes setting aside that time somewhat difficult… 😉
- I believe that Coffee is a necessity to live life to its fullest. Chocolate as well.
The Blogs that I nominate for this award:
The 11 questions I want you to answer are…
- What is your favorite book
- Coffee, Tea or Hot chocolate?
- Who is your literary OTP?
- Bentley, Benz or Beamer?
- Favorite quote of all time?
- If you could live anywhere from a literary place, where would you live and why?
- What is your favorite book series?
- If you could only read one book for the rest of your life what would it be?
- What is your favorite season?
- Vampires or Werewolves?
- If you could have any ability what would it be?