Thank you so much to The Bookish Underdog for very kindly nominating me for this!
The 11 Questions Bookish Underdog Gave Me:
I enjoy writing and sharing my love of books. A good amount of friends and family always asked me to read and review books for them. So, why not?! Plus, I loooove talking about books even if my view differs from anothers.
2. Are you a dog or a cat person?
Difficult question, because I have both and I’d classify myself as a general animal lover. I have 3 cats, 1 dog and a horse. I do love my kitty snuggles when I read though. [I usually have all 3 cats littered around me when I read.]
3. Which famous person, dead or alive, would you most like to meet?
That’s a good and hard question, there are so many brilliant minds that I would love to meet. Beethoven, Van Gogh and Poe are my top three… and it’s very hard to narrow those down.
4. EXCLUDING Harry Potter, which fictional world would you most like to visit?
I would LOVE to visit A.G. Howard’s Wonderland, it sounds so much creepier than Carroll’s land, but also beautiful, too!
5. Name something on your bucket list
I would love to go jet setting around Europe. If not, the entirety then, at least, Ireland.
6. What did you do for your last birthday?
I went up to Maine with my family. I absolutely love Maine. The coast, the woodlands, everything about it. I frequent Portland and Freeport. I just love it there, plus Freeport has a quaint Bookstore that I love to go to!
7. Right or left handed?
8. Would you rather a tiny house and a massive garden or a massive house and a tiny garden?
A tiny house and a massive garden. A nice house is well.. nice.. but a massive garden is inspirational, it’s relaxing and splendid. I’d opt for a large yard or garden every time.
9. Do you believe in gods/a god?
Yes, I do believe in God.
10. Which Harry Potter spell do you most wish you could use in real – life? [Let’s pretend there’s no International statute of secrecy]
Considering I’ve never actually read the books… I don’t really know any of the spells.The only one I know is the Patronus Charm, I think that would be cool. I know it’s the most difficult spell, too.
11. If you had to choose, which would you rather live without: books, TV/film or music?
TV. I’m not overly keen on TV. I don’t even go to the movies often or even watch them at home. I love music and reading though.