One Sentence Wednesdays is a weekly meme hosted by Rebeca at “Books and Messy Buns”. Anyone can join, you just have to do the following:
- Pick up the book you’re currently reading (or read last)
- Think about what it made you feel so far
- Describe it in one sentence
- Make a post in your own blog where you share your sentence and link back to my blog as the host
- Share the link to your post in the comments’ section here for the book community to see 🙂
Note: Please refer the host of the meme (this blog/this post) in your own post and leave a comment down below with a link to your 1SW so all the participant can have a look and share their thoughts too!
“So beautifully written, it transports you to a different time and a different world, it really is breathtaking!”
– about The last days of magic by Mark Tompkins
Thank you for the wonderful sentence describing The Last Days of Magic. I am so happy you are enjoying it.
LikeLiked by 1 person
You’re welcome and thank you for writing a beautiful read.